Company Description :
TECHNOLOGICS headquartered in Bangalore, India. is established by technology pioneers having decades of experience across India & Middle East in controls and automation industry. We offer a wide range of services, related to PLC, SCADA, IBMS & Embedded systems for commercial, residential and Industrial sectors.
Certified Technical Partner with Honeywell Tridium India.
Designation : Technical Alliance Executive / Manager
- Bachelors Degree – Bsc / BE – BTECH / Any other.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with Top-Level Executives.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities.
- Coordinating business lead generation activities.
- Calling and Meeting The Clients Across Pan India.
- building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at Reputed Institutions, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database ( CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Cold calling making multiple outbound calls to potential clients closing sales and working with client through closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
|Job Category||Experienced, Fresher|