Emebedded System Training
A precise definition of embedded systems is not easy. Simply stated, all computing systems other than general purpose computer (with monitor, keyboard, etc.) are embedded systems.
System is a way of working, organizing or performing one or many tasks according to a fixed set of rules, program or plan. In other words, an arrangement in which all units assemble and work together according to a program or plan. An embedded system is a system that has software embedded into hardware, which makes a system dedicated for an application (s) or specific part of an application or product or part of a larger system. It processes a fixed set of pre-programmed instructions to control electromechanical equipment which may be part of an even larger system (not a computer with keyboard, display, etc).
A general-purpose definition of embedded systems is that they are devices used to control, monitor or assist the operation of equipment, machinery or plant. “Embedded” reflects the fact that they are an integral part of the system. In many cases, their “embeddedness” may be such that their presence is far from obvious to the casual observer
- Complete knowledge of Embedded System.
- Able to Program, Test & Debug of Program.
- Hardware Development, Prototyping, Testing & Comissioning.
- Able to Troubleshoot Hardware & Software.
- Able to work in R&D, Electronics & Chip Manufacturing & Production, Automobile, Product Developement ..etc.
- Extensive Knowledge in Wiring & Designing.
- Real-time Projects Execution.
Introduction : C, 8051 / PIC / AVR / ARM / Arduino
PCB Design : PCB Design using Eagle Software
Microcontroller : 8051 / PIC / AVR / ARM / Arduino/ STM/ Beaglebone/ RS PI/ MSP430
Projects : Real-Time Product
Practical in C
- Why c in Embedded
- ANSI Standard
- Fundamentals of C
- Conditional Statement
- Storage Classes
- Structures & Unions
- Enumerated data types
- Bit Operations
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- File Handling Concepts
- Raw Data Handling
- Low Level Programming
- Command Line Arguments
- Compiler in Practical
- Data Structures
- Sorting and Searching Technique
- Concepts and Real Time Exposure
- Development Tool s and Environment
- Make Utility and Multi file programming
- Industry Coding Standard
- Object/Executable File Format
- Debugging large programs
Hardware Component Families
- Different IC Families
- Soldering Practice
- Practical Hands on Breed Board and PCB Board
Microcontroller Intel – 8051 and (PIC/AVR)
- Overview of Architecture of Microcontroller
- Low – level Programming Concepts
- Middle Level Programming
- Cross Compiler
- Embedded C Programming
- Embedded C debugging
- Memory Models
- Library reference
- # pragma directive
- Ports: Input/Output
- Timers & Counters
- Interrupts , UART
- LEDS , LCD ,Switches
- Seven Segment Display
- Keypad Matrix
Selective Discussion during Project Development
- A/D & D/A Converter
- RTC: DS1307
- SD ,Ethernet MAC, CAN Protocol
PCB Designing Use Eagle 6.1 Software (Art of Generation and Development using Toner Transfer Method).Drilling, soldering and Testing of Designing Module.Projects: Mini & Major
Choose one Project from following list :
- RF MODULE
- RF MODULE
- GRAPHICAL LCD
- MCP3204(Analog to Digital Conversion IC)
- DS1621(Thermo state )